- River flows for Leadville to Buena Vista
- River flows for Buena Vista to Salida
- Solunar table for Salida
- River flows below Salida
Many of the local shops provide fishing reports. The most current ones are provided by ArkAnglers and Anglers Covey. Also check the Royal Gorge Anglers report for year-round information.
Upper basin: river flows above Buena Vista
See the complete details for DWR flow before Granite.
Middle basin: river flows in Salida
See the complete details for DWR flow at Salida.
- 200-300cfs low water, very clear and easy to wade almost anywhere
- 500cfs about the wading limit in most places
- 700-800cfs typical summer flows
- 1000+cfs means summer run-off (melting snow). River is powerful, strong currents, deep.
Lower basin: river flows in Parkdale
See the complete details for DWR flow at Wellsville.
Solunar table provided by Solunar Forecast and Predictions.