March 8, 2014 from 11:00am to 2:00pm
At the Salida Community Center, Third and F streets
Collegiate Peaks Anglers (CPA) chapter of Trout Unlimited is sponsoring this event for the local angling community. We do this in a spirit of fellowship to encourage fishing as a healthy activity and to allow exchange or donation of gear among kindred spirits.
This is not a fundraiser, and CPA will not make any money from holding this meeting. All participation is free of charge.
The door prize for a lucky attendee is a 1⁄2 day float trip on the Arkansas River generously donated by a local business Dvorak Expeditions.
RULES FOR PARTICIPATION
- All participants will register with their name, address and phone/email.
- To qualify for the door prize the registrant must possess something to sell ortrade.
- CPA is not responsible for any items brought to the venue. Participants mustmaintain their own security for the items they bring and the disposal of these
- CPA will not participate or facilitate the sale of any items. Participants willconduct these interactions among themselves.
- Blank price tags and pens will be provided.
- Special tables will be identified to display whether items are for sale, trade ordonations. Additionally a table will be labeled for donations to support fishing
activities for returned veterans.
- The ticket for the winner of the door prize will be drawn a 1:30 pm the day ofthe meet and the winner must be present to win.
- Any items not picked up by the end of the event will be considered a donation.