- River flows for Leadville to Buena Vista
- River flows for Buena Vista to Salida
- Solunar table for Salida
- River flows below Salida
Upper basin: river flows above Buena Vista
See the complete details for DWR flow before Granite.
Middle basin: river flows in Salida
See the complete details for DWR flow at Salida.
- 200-300cfs low water, very clear and easy to wade almost anywhere
- 500cfs about the wading limit in most places
- 700-800cfs typical summer flows
- 1000+cfs means summer run-off (melting snow). River is powerful, strong currents, deep.
Lower basin: river flows in Parkdale
See the complete details for DWR flow at Wellsville.
Solunar table provided by Solunar Forecast and Predictions.