For more information or to volunteer on upcoming projects contact Jim Impara at 719-395-0478 or at ten.s1506075668ehguh1506075668@ipow1506075668t1506075668.
- High Country Stocking – September (meet behind K’s Dairy Delite in Buena Vista)
- Knight Imler Fence Maintenance – We got a lot done in 2012!
- Youth Education (see Education Page)
- Hwy. 285 Cleanups
- Reddy Stream Fencing to protect stream from cattle – Leadville
- Eleven Mile Reach (Leadville) – mine tailing restoration
- Colorado Gulch (Leadville EAS) – habitat restoration
- Dill Lease Trail Maintenance
- Monofilament collection tubes, at Sand Lake and Franz Lake in Salida and at Chalk Lake, Cottonwood Lake and Wright’s Lake near Buena Vista. We are looking for volunteers to empty these tubes on a regular schedule!
- Flies for Charity
Recent Completed Projects
- Arkansas River Habitat Improvement Project (Canon City) – (CTU’s Exemplary Project Award)
- Cottonwood Creek Habitat Restoration – west of Buena Vista at state fishing lease (CTU exemplary project award) – summer 2011 electroshock 8/25.
- South Fork of the South Arkansas Restoration (west of Maysville) – in conjunction with USFS .
- Fremont Pass Habitat Restoration (north of Leadville)
- Hayden Creek-EAS
- High Country Cutthroat Stocking